Indian Chicken Masala Basmati Rice & Broccoli
- 1 12 oz. jar Maya Kaimal Butter Masala Simmer Sauce
- 1 12 oz. bag cut & cleaned broccoli florets
- 1 ¾-2 lbs boneless chicken breast cut in 1” portions.
- 2 19 oz. pkgs prepared basmati rice
- 1 Tbsp. Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh ground Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- On stove top heat 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in a medium size pan on medium high heat.
- Season chicken with salt & pepper and add to the pan.
- Brown both sides of the chicken, about 3 mins per side.
- Add jar of sauce to pan and lower heat to simmer with chicken for 10-15 mins.
- Steam Broccoli per instructions, add salt & pepper to taste.
- Steam each package of Basmati rice per instructions.
- Plate fluffed basmati rice with serving of chicken over the rice & add broccoli on side.
Can sub chicken with Tofu for a non-meat option.