Italian Seafood Sausage & Pasta Rosa
The star ingredient in this recipe is Caraluzzi's Fresh Seafood Sausage, made with Salmon, White Fish, Scallops and Shrimp.
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 Pkg. Caraluzzi’s Fresh Cavatelli Pasta
- 8 oz. Caraluzzi’s Fresh Vodka Sauce
- 1 Pkg Caraluzzi’s Fresh Marinara Sauce
- 1 Pkg approx 12oz Caraluzzi’s Fresh Seafood Sausage
- 1 tbsp Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of Butter
- Shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese to taste
Cook whole sausage links in Olive Oil in a pan over medium heat. Approx 8-10 minutes (4-5 per side)
Cook pasta per instructions
Combine Vodka & Marinara Sauce together in a pot and heat over the stove
Then slice the cooked sausage into medallions about a ¼ to a ½ inch thick slices. Quickly brown them in the pan with Butter just to crisp it up a little but not too much as they’re already cooked. .
When done combine all ingredients in large serving bowl and serve topped with shredded cheese