Italian Seasoned Pork Loin Fillet
- 2 lb Pork Loin Fillet (not a pork tenderloin)
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian Dressing
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 bag Pero Farms Green Beans
- 1 pkg. Caraluzzi’s Mashed Potatoes (approx. 1.25lb)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large cooking dish add the pork and lightly salt & pepper the outside.
- Coat the entire outside of the pork with olive oil and then sprinkle contents of seasoning packet over all sides making sure to use up the whole packet.
- Place dish in oven on center rack position and bake for 40 minutes. Set a timer.
- While Pork is in the oven can heat up the mashed potatoes on stove top or microwave oven.
- After taking pork out of the oven let it rest for 5-8 minutes.
- While pork is sitting can steam or microwave green beans. After cooking add salt & pepper and optional butter.
- Slice pork into ½ inch medallions (remove butcher twine first) and plate with serving of mashed potatoes & green beans.