Italian Vegetable Kabobs
Total Time 30 minutes
- 8 small new red potatoes about 1/2 lb., halved or quartered
- 8 fresh or frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 green or red bell pepper quartered, cut in half crosswise Save $
- 1/2 red onion quartered, cut in half crosswise
- 1/3 cup purchased Italian salad dressing
GRILL DIRECTIONS: Heat grill. In medium saucepan, combine potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Add enough water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 10 minutes or just until Brussels sprouts are tender. Drain.
Alternately thread all vegetables onto four 12 to 14-inch metal skewers. Brush vegetables with salad dressing.
When ready to grill, place kabobs on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals; cover grill. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender, brushing with salad dressing and turning occasionally.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Pillsbury