Jerk Spiced Sirloin Tip Steak
Don’t waste your time searching for steaks and burgers for your grill. Stop in to Caraluzzi's, because we always have our case stocked with the highest quality Angus beef available: the Certified Angus Beef brand.
- 3 pounds Certified Angus Beef sirloin tip steak
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon wet jerk seasoning divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil Try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- Cut beef into 3 to 4-inch strips WITH the grain.
- Combine 1/2 cup jerk seasoning and oil; rub evenly on each side of the beef. Place in a zipper-locking bag and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- In a small mixing bowl combine teriyaki and remaining 1 tablespoon jerk; set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steaks 3 to 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Let steaks rest for 5 minutes. Slice thinly AGAINST the grain. Serve with spicy teriyaki sauce.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef.