Juicy Lucy Meatballs
These delicious cheese-stuffed meatball appetizers are inspired by the Juicy Lucy burger!
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ Bread Crumbs Plain
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 oz block Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, mix 2 lb ground beef, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup Progresso™ plain bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon kosher salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 1 teaspoon onion powder.
- Cut 4 oz block Cheddar cheese into 1/2-inch cubes. To assemble each meatball, surround 1 cube of cheese in beef mixture. Place meatballs on ungreased rimmed pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Pillsbury