Perfect for game day entertaining!
- 11 ⁄2 pounds top sirloin steak cut into strips
- 1 recipe Deliciously Bold marinade recipe below
- 3/4 cup olive oil try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 large ripe tomatoes cut in half
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh oregano
- Rosemary as needed, for garnish
- 6 metal skewers Note: if using bamboo skewers, soak in water one hour before assembling kabobs
Deliciously Bold Marinade
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 Tablespoons Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place beef strips and marinade in zipper-locking plastic bag and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Roll each strip and thread onto skewers.
- Season with salt and pepper, and grill to desired doneness.
- To serve, drizzle plate with olive oil and squeeze tomato halves over top. Tear tomatoes into pieces and place around the plate. Top with feta, fresh oregano and rosemary.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef.