Linguine and White Clam Sauce
This classic Italian dinner is super easy. Serve with some crusty garlic bread and you have a gourmet meal in minutes!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 pkg Caraluzzi’s Fresh Linguini Pasta
- 1 pkg Caraluzzi’s Fresh Clam Sauce
- 2 lbs Fresh Pasta Clams or littlenecks or Cockle clams - Rinse off in cold water
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil (try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic sliced
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
- ½ cup White Wine
- 1 Fresh Italian Plum Tomato Diced
Cook pasta per instructions
Heat up Clam Sauce in pan on stove top.
In medium pot over medium heat add olive oil and saute the garlic till just turning darker yellow.
Combine Butter, Wine, Tomato, & Clams in pot with the olive oil & garlic.
Cover pot and steam clams for 5-7minutes (till clams are all pretty much opened up)
In large serving bowl or individual bowls toss the clam sauce over the pasta.
Pull steamed clams out of pot and place on top of the pasta (liquid at bottom of pan may have sand so use a slotted spoon to remove steamed clams.)