Linguine and White Clam Sauce
This classic Italian dinner is super easy. Serve with some crusty garlic bread and you have a gourmet meal in minutes!
- 1 pkg Caraluzzi’s Fresh Linguini Pasta
- 1 pkg Caraluzzi’s Fresh Clam Sauce
- 2 lbs Fresh Pasta Clams or littlenecks or Cockle clams - Rinse off in cold water
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil (try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic sliced
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
- ½ cup White Wine
- 1 Fresh Italian Plum Tomato Diced
- Cook pasta per instructions
- Heat up Clam Sauce in pan on stove top.
- In medium pot over medium heat add olive oil and saute the garlic till just turning darker yellow.
- Combine Butter, Wine, Tomato, & Clams in pot with the olive oil & garlic.
- Cover pot and steam clams for 5-7minutes (till clams are all pretty much opened up)
- In large serving bowl or individual bowls toss the clam sauce over the pasta.
- Pull steamed clams out of pot and place on top of the pasta (liquid at bottom of pan may have sand so use a slotted spoon to remove steamed clams.)