Give ordinary chicken fingers a spooky makeover with this tasty Monster Claws recipe. Crispy chicken is topped with red pepper and served with a BBQ sauce dip in this fun, scrumptious appetizer.
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts cut lengthwise in half
- 1 pkt. SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1/4 red pepper cut into 8 triangular pieces
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce Try Caraluzzi's Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 13 to 15 min. or until chicken is done.
- Make 1/2-inch slit in thinner end of each chicken strip; insert red pepper triangle in slit for the monster's claw. Serve with barbecue sauce.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Kraft.