Pan Roasted Clams
- 12 clams washed well and closed tight
- 1 t. chopped garlic
- 4 oz. Caraluzzi's Marinara Sauce
- 6 oz. White Wine
- 3 oz. blended olive oil
- 1 t. blended butter
- 1 oz. fresh parsley chopped
- 1 oz. fresh basil chopped
- Add the clams, garlic, tomato, wine and olive oil to a 10 in sauté pan on medium-high heat.
- Cover with another pan and steam until the clams open. Season with salt and pepper
- Transfer to a warm iron skillet and top with butter, parsley and basil. Serve in the iron skillet.