Parmesan Herb Crusted Tilapia
Serve with a side salad or steamed vegetable for a quick and healthy meal.
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds finely chopped
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ground (try Caraluzzi’s Five Pepper Blend)
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- Olive oil (try Caraluzzi’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix almonds, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings in shallow dish.
- Brush fish lightly with oil. Coat evenly with almond mixture. Place fish on greased foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Recipe and photo courtesy of McCormick.