Parmesan Panko Tilapia Fillets
- 1 ¾ -2 pounds Tilapia 4 Fillets
- ½ cup butter melted
- 2 cups Italian seasoned Panko crumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil finely chopped
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Salad Fixings
- Melt butter on stove top or microwave and then pour in a dish.
- Rinse fillets in cool water and pat dry with paper towel. Add pepper to both sides and then place fish in the dish with melted butter making sure to cover both sides with butter.
- In a separate large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Place each fillet one by one in the panko bread crumb mixture, making sure each one is well covered. (will have some extra unused breading mix at the end to discard).
- Place the breaded fish on a greased baking sheet. Keeping space between each fillet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees for twenty minutes.
- Plate fish with a side of garden salad or vegetable of choice.
Can substitute Tilapia with any flaky white fish fillet.