Peach & Spring Mix Salad
- 5 Yellow Peaches or Nectarines sliced
- 1 large package or 16 oz baby spring mix
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 package or 4 oz of crumbled goat cheese
- Handful pecans
- 3/4 cup Caraluzzi's extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Caraluzzi's balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- Combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar into a jar or a container with a good sealing lid. Add in salt, pepper, and honey. Shake vigorously.
- Adjust ingredients according to taste.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Pour some of the dressing in a circle along the inside edge of the bowl to help ensure an even coating. Toss to combine. Adding more dressing to taste.
Recipe courtesy of mvfruit.com