Pretty Lady Grape Compote
This grape compote dessert sauce is great served over pound cake or ice cream.
- 1 pint fresh heirloom grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Pretty Lady red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup Pretty Lady green seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup Pretty Lady black seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, sugar, and black pepper. Toss in Pretty Lady grapes and tomatoes. Roast in oven for 30-40 minutes. Remove and mash up some of the fruit to make a chunky consistency. Use immediately or store in air-tight container.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Dulcich.