Pretty Lady Grape Compote
This grape compote dessert sauce is great served over pound cake or ice cream.
- 1 pint fresh heirloom grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Pretty Lady red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup Pretty Lady green seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup Pretty Lady black seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, sugar, and black pepper. Toss in Pretty Lady grapes and tomatoes. Roast in oven for 30-40 minutes. Remove and mash up some of the fruit to make a chunky consistency. Use immediately or store in air-tight container.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Dulcich.