Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Bread
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter or margarine, softened
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 can 15 oz. pumpkin
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F. Beat butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in pumpkin.
- Gradually add combined dry ingredients, mixing after each addition just until moistened. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- Bake 55 min.or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 min.; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
Courtesy of Kraft Heinz