Quick fix Grape Pizza
- 1 10 oz. ready-to-bake pizza dough
- 1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 4 ounces thinly sliced lean Canadian-style bacon
- 1 6 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups halved seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
Pat pizza dough into bottom of 10-inch pizza pan. Spread dough with sauce. Arrange Canadian-style bacon, artichoke hearts and grapes on sauce. Sprinkle cheeses evenly over top. Bake at 400 degrees F 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts and edges brown.
Recipe Notes*One ready-to-use, (10-inch) pizza shell may be used.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Dulcich.