Roasted Bourbon Pork Tenderloin & Butternut Squash
- 1 pkg Boneless Pork Tenderloins 2 per pack (aprox 2.5 lbs)
- 1 pkg Butternut Squash 20 oz, Cubed
- 1 pkg Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade 5oz
- Marinate Pork in plastic bag with half of marinade packet for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat Oven 425 Degrees F.
- Marinate cubed squash with the other half of marinade packet in a bowl toss for full coverage.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread squash around perimeter allowing empty room for pork tenders in center of the sheet.
- Roast squash for 20 minutes.
- Pull sheet out of oven and place pork tenderloins in center of baking sheet and put back in oven.
- Roast pork with the squash for another 25-30 minutes. Temp pork to 145 degrees to pull.
- Let pork rest 5 minutes before carving.
- Slice Pork into half inch thick medallions and serve with hearty side of roasted squash.
Can serve with sautéed spinach or kale to add a green to this entrée. Can serve with warm loaf of artisan bread as well.