Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 1 12 oz. package brussels sprouts halved
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon chopped to large dice (try Caraluzzi's Thick Sliced Bacon)
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh-ground pepper (try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt and Five Pepper Blend)
- On the stove, place large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Add bacon pieces and sauté, stirring occasionally, for five minutes or until bacon is partially cooked and the pan is nicely seasoned.
- Add sprouts, salt, and pepper to pan and stir. Place pan in oven and roast, stirring occasionally, until bacon is cooked and sprouts are tender and lightly browned (about 30 minutes).
Recipe and photo courtesy of Eat Smart.