Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tbsp. ghee melted
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Combine the paprika, garlic powder, cumin, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the florets into bite size pieces, and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle the cauliflower with olive oil, and sprinkle with the spice mixture; toss everything until well coated.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- In a bowl combine the ghee, lemon juice, and hot sauce; pour the sauce over the cauliflower and toss until well coated.
- Place back in the oven and cook another 5 to 8 minutes or until soft and nicely browned.
- Serve drizzled with a little more hot pepper sauce to taste.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Paleo Leap.