Sauteed Asparagus with Garlic
An easy, flavorful and healthy side dish in under 15 minutes.
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt and Five Pepper Blend
- Rinse the Asparagus spears under cool water to remove any grit. Snap off the bottom inch or so using your fingers; the stems will naturally break where the tough woody part ends and the tender stem begins.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the asparagus and cook, stirring, until the asparagus is bright green and crisp-tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.