- 2 large bunches of spinach about 1 lb
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- Salt to taste try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt
- Cut off the thick stems of the spinach and discard. Wash and drain spinach using a salad spinner.
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Add the garlic and sauté for about 1 minute, until the garlic is beginning to brown.
- Add the spinach to pan and cook over medium high heat, stirring frequently, until the spinach is wilted and most of the moisture has evaporated.