Savory Marinated Flat Iron Steak
- 1 2-pound Certified Angus Beef ® flat iron
- 1/2 cup Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine Worcestershire, vinegar, Dijon and pepper.
- In large, shallow non-aluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour marinade over flat iron; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove steak; discard marinade.
- Preheat grill or broiler to medium high.
- Season flat iron with salt and pepper to taste. Grill or broil to desired doneness. Remove steak and let rest 5 minutes; slice thinly across the grain.
Certified Angus Beef ® brand Test Kitchen