Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Clean up is a breeze with this easy sheet pan chicken fajita dinner featuring Caraluzzi's Pure Poultry Chicken Breast. Serve with corn tortillas and lime wedges alongside white or brown rice for a hearty meal.
- 1 pound Caraluzzi's Pure Poultry Boneless Chicken Breast cut into 1 inch strips
- 3 bell peppers any color, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow onion sliced in strips
- 1 jalapeno sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt Try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt
- 1 lime sliced
- 8 Tortilla Shells
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
On a large baking sheet mix chicken, veggies, oil, fajita seasoning, and salt until well blended. Spread into an even, single layer, place lime slices on top.
Cook fajitas for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F and veggies are tender.
While fajitas are cooking warm up tortilla shells and prepare rice. Try using a quick cooking or microwavable rice like Uncle Ben's Ready Rice or Boil in Bag Rice that'll be ready in less than 10 minutes.