Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Clean up is a breeze with this easy sheet pan chicken fajita dinner featuring Caraluzzi's Pure Poultry Chicken Breast. Serve with corn tortillas and lime wedges alongside white or brown rice for a hearty meal.
- 1 pound Caraluzzi's Pure Poultry Boneless Chicken Breast cut into 1 inch strips
- 3 bell peppers any color, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow onion sliced in strips
- 1 jalapeno sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt Try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt
- 1 lime sliced
- 8 Tortilla Shells
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet mix chicken, veggies, oil, fajita seasoning, and salt until well blended. Spread into an even, single layer, place lime slices on top.
- Cook fajitas for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F and veggies are tender.
- While fajitas are cooking warm up tortilla shells and prepare rice. Try using a quick cooking or microwavable rice like Uncle Ben's Ready Rice or Boil in Bag Rice that'll be ready in less than 10 minutes.