Shrimp Fettuccine alla Vodka
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Italian Parsley Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Zest
- 1 pkg Caraluzzi’s Fresh Fettuccini Pasta
- 1 pkg Caraluzzi’s Fresh Vodka Sauce
- 1 lb Fresh Raw P&D Shrimp - Rinse off in cold water & pat dry
- Salt & ground black pepper to taste
- Shredded Parmesan or Romano to taste
- Start pot of water & start to cook pasta per instructions.
- In a skillet add the vodka sauce and bring to a light boil.
- Add Shrimp, lemon zest, salt & pepper to the vodka sauce, turn down heat & simmer shrimp about 5-6 minutes.
- When pasta and shrimp are done combine the drained pasta into the skillet with the sauce & shrimp and toss.
- Move contents to a large serving bowl or individual bowls and sprinkle on chopped parsley & shredded parmesan.
- Optional - squeeze some fresh lemon juice over top and can add crushed red pepper for little kick.
Serve with a loaf of warm bread. Try Caraluzzi’s Pane di Casa in our Bakery.