- 1 package Caraluzzi’s Fresh Cavatelli Pasta
- 1 package Caraluzzi’s Fresh Vodka Sauce
- 1 package Caraluzzi’s Fresh Marinara Sauce
- 1 Rustica Bread Loaf
- 1.5 lbs Raw P&D Shrimp
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 Tbsp butter
- lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste (try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt & Five Pepper Blend)
- Warm bread in oven while cooking entrée.
- Cook pasta per instructions.
- Combine Vodka & Marinara Sauce together in a pot and heat over the stove.
- Sautee Shrimp in pan w/a little Olive Oil, 1 clove of crushed garlic, 1tblsp Butter, & squeeze of Lemon Juice, salt & pepper.
- When done combine all ingredients in large bowl and serve topped with shredded Romano cheese.
- Serve with loaf of warm bread. (This is an essential step! We guarantee you’ll want to dip your bread in the leftover sauce when this meal is through!)