- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick butter
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ground (try Caraluzzi’s Five Pepper Blend)
- 2 tablespoons white wine or
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp, green onion, garlic, parsley and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in wine or lemon juice.
- Serve over cooked orzo, pasta or rice, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick.