Easy Country-Style Slow Cooker Pork Ribs
- 4-5 lbs. bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 2 bottles Barbecue Sauce try Caraluzzi's Honey Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. HEINZ Distilled White Vinegar
- Place ribs in slow cooker., and throw everything but the vinegar on top. Add a tablespoon of vinegar to each of the empty barbecue sauce bottles, shake them up and then pour the last bits of saucy goodness over the top.
- COOK on low for 6-8 hours or until ribs reach that tender 'fall off the bone' stage. Serve 'em up and enjoy!
Recipe and photo courtesy of Kraft.