Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds boneless chuck roast
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up carrots
- 1 1/2 cups cup-up potatoes
- 1 cup cut-up celery
- 1 cup cut-up onions
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast Seasoning
- 1 cup water
- Place beef and vegetables in slow cooker.
- Mix Seasoning Mix and water until blended. Pour over beef and vegetables. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter. Stir sauce before serving.
Photo and recipe courtesy of McCormick.