Spicy Lamb Kabobs
Marinated bite sized lamb, red onion and red peppers make for perfectly tender Lamb Kabobs that are delicious on the grill. Serve with a side of rice (try cauliflower rice for a low-carb option) and a salad for a healthy family meal.
- 1.5-2 lb. Boneless Lamb Top Round Cut into ¾” Small Cubes
- Fresh Rosemary for garnish
- 1 Red onion same dimensions of lamb cubes
- 2 Red Pepper same dimensions of lamb cubes
- 2 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 oz 2oz crushed garlic
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 4 tsp 4 teaspoons Roasted Ground Coriander
- 1 Tbsp Caraluzzi's Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Ground Black Pepper Try Caraluzzi's Five Pepper Blend
- .25 tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 200 ml Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Mix all the marinade ingredients and then mix with the oil to make a thick marinade paste. Put the lamb pieces into a bowl and cover with the marinade. Let them sit there for half an hour to an hour. Then skewer each piece of meat alternately with red onion and peppers.
Grill for around 5 minutes, turning regularly, to give you nicely charred meat on the outside with juicy pink on the inside. Allow to rest for a few minutes