Spicy Lamb Kabobs
Marinated bite sized lamb, red onion and red peppers make for perfectly tender Lamb Kabobs that are delicious on the grill. Serve with a side of rice (try cauliflower rice for a low-carb option) and a salad for a healthy family meal.
- 1.5-2 lb. Boneless Lamb Top Round Cut into ¾” Small Cubes
- Fresh Rosemary for garnish
- 1 Red onion same dimensions of lamb cubes
- 2 Red Pepper same dimensions of lamb cubes
- 2 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 oz 2oz crushed garlic
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 4 tsp 4 teaspoons Roasted Ground Coriander
- 1 Tbsp Caraluzzi's Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Ground Black Pepper Try Caraluzzi's Five Pepper Blend
- .25 tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 200 ml Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and then mix with the oil to make a thick marinade paste. Put the lamb pieces into a bowl and cover with the marinade. Let them sit there for half an hour to an hour. Then skewer each piece of meat alternately with red onion and peppers.
- Grill for around 5 minutes, turning regularly, to give you nicely charred meat on the outside with juicy pink on the inside. Allow to rest for a few minutes