Spider Web Pizza Spread
This Spider Web Pizza Spread gets its spider web effect from Alfredo sauce, and its resident spider is made from a black olive.
- 1 8 oz. package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Pepperoni
- 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce divided
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 pitted black olive cut lengthwise in half
- RITZ Crackers
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix first 3 ingredients; stir in 2 Tbsp. Alfredo sauce. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Top with spaghetti sauce.
- Spoon remaining Alfredo sauce into resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bottom; drizzle in spiral design over spaghetti sauce. Pull toothpick through sauce to resemble spider web.
- Bake 20 min. Add 1 olive half for the spider's body. Cut remaining olive half for the spider's legs. Serve with crackers.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Kraft.