Artichoke Spinach Dip
- 1 Can Caraluzzi’s Quartered Artichoke Hearts drained and chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened at room temp.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 9 oz. chopped frozen spinach defrosted & drained or use fresh spinach
- Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and garlic in a large bowl.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, spinach, artichokes, and mozzarella and stir to combine.
- Spray a 9x9 baking dish with oil and add the artichoke mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until top is lightly browned and bubbly.