Spinach Chicken Alfredo
This recipe features Caraluzzi's Fresh Alfredo Sauce, Fresh Fettuccini, and Fresh Grilled Sliced Chicken Breast for a quick no-fuss home cooked meal. Use pre-washed bagged spinach and serve with a side of our fresh baked Chabaso bread.
- 1 bag Spinach leaves
- 1 package Caraluzzi's Grilled Sliced Chicken Breast (about 3/4 lb.) from Caraluzzi's grab and go wall in our Prepared Foods Department
- 15 oz. Caraluzzi's Fresh Alfredo Sauce
- 2 10 oz. Caraluzzi's Fresh Fettuccini Pasta
- 1 Tbsp Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat Alfredo Sauce in Medium Saucepan until hot. Add grilled sliced chicken breast and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Bring lightly salted water to boil in a large pot. Place pasta gently into pot and stir slowly. Simmer about 5 minutes from the time the pasta returns to a boil. Strain.
- Add 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil to skillet, heat over medium heat. Add spinach and toss to coat. Stir frequently until spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Add the heated chicken Alfredo sauce and sauteed spinach to fettucini and toss. Serve immediately.