Spring Thyme Salmon
Our salmon fillets are always fresh. This easy recipe is perfect for a quick and healthy weeknight meal.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup tangerine or orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Mustard Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper Try Caraluzzi's Five Pepper Blend
- 1 pound salmon fillet
Mix tangerine juice, oil, thyme, ground mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper in small bowl. Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
Refrigerate 20 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
Broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Photo and recipe courtesy of McCormick.