Spring Thyme Salmon
Our salmon fillets are always fresh. This easy recipe is perfect for a quick and healthy weeknight meal.
- 1/3 cup tangerine or orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Mustard Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper Try Caraluzzi's Five Pepper Blend
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- Mix tangerine juice, oil, thyme, ground mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper in small bowl. Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Photo and recipe courtesy of McCormick.