Summeripe Peach Bruschetta
Ripe peaches make this the ultimate summer appetizer. Perfect for backyard barbecues and picnics, this appetizer is a crowd pleaser.
- In a small saucepan, reduce balsamic vinegar over low heat until reduced to 1/2 cup, about 45 minutes. Set aside.
- Store remaining vinegar reduction in an airtight container.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and sauté until crisp. Place crisp shallots in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place whole sage leaves in the skillet and cook over medium high heat until crisp. Remove gently to a plate.
Assemble Summeripe Peach Bruschetta
- Spread goat cheese on toasted baguette slices.
- Top with crisp shallots and diced peaches.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction and place a whole crisp sage leaf on top.
Recipe courtesy of Summeripe.