Summeripe Roasted Peaches & Ice Cream
- 4 Summeripe Peaches peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-3 scoops of your favorite ice cream we used vanilla
- Preheat the broiler on high and position a rack about 6 inches from the heat.
- In a large bowl, toss the Summeripe Peaches with the brown sugar and scrape them onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Broil the Summeripe Peaches for about 15-20 minutes, flipping them halfway through, until caramelized and roasted. Let the Summeripe Peaches cool slightly before serving with a few scoops of ice cream.
Recipe courtesy of Summeripe.