- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups Old El Paso Thick ' Chunky Salsa
- 1 16.3 oz. can Pillsbury Grand refrigerated bisquits
- 1/2 cup shreded Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican Cheese Blend
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, mix cooked beef and 1/2 cup of the salsa. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round. Fold dough in half over filling; press to seal. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with remaining salsa.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Pillsbury.