A Traditional Irish Breakfast
- 2 Tommy Moloney's Breakfast Sausage Links
- 2 Slices of Tommy Moloney's Imported Irish Bacon
- 1 inch thick slice of Tommy Moloney's White Pudding
- 1 inch Thick slice Tommy Moloney's Black Pudding
- 5 button mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Kerrygold real Irish butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Irish Soda Bread or Rye Bread
- Heinz Ketchup
- 2 Glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice
- Irish tea 1 pot of Barry Irish tea
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil. Fry the sausages slowly over a medium heat - keep turning.
- Add the pudding to the pan and continue to cook. put sausages and pudding on a plate and keep warm in the oven
- place rashers on frying pan and cook until color has darkened and they crisp - transfer to oven. add more oil to the frying pan and saute the mushrooms.
- Add as many eggs as you want per person and fry however you prefer them.
- Add salt and pepper to the mushrooms
- Serve all ingredients on a plate and serve with crusty french bread or with Irish brown bread. Add ketchup to taste. Spread Kerrygold Irish butter on your choice of bread. Round it all off with a glass of cold orange juice and a strong cup of tea!