A Traditional Irish Breakfast
- 2 Tommy Moloney's Breakfast Sausage Links
- 2 Slices of Tommy Moloney's Imported Irish Bacon
- 1 inch thick slice of Tommy Moloney's White Pudding
- 1 inch Thick slice Tommy Moloney's Black Pudding
- 5 button mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Kerrygold real Irish butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Irish Soda Bread or Rye Bread
- Heinz Ketchup
- 2 Glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice
- Irish tea 1 pot of Barry Irish tea
Heat a frying pan with a little oil. Fry the sausages slowly over a medium heat - keep turning.
Add the pudding to the pan and continue to cook. put sausages and pudding on a plate and keep warm in the oven
place rashers on frying pan and cook until color has darkened and they crisp - transfer to oven. add more oil to the frying pan and saute the mushrooms.
Add as many eggs as you want per person and fry however you prefer them.
Add salt and pepper to the mushrooms
Serve all ingredients on a plate and serve with crusty french bread or with Irish brown bread. Add ketchup to taste. Spread Kerrygold Irish butter on your choice of bread. Round it all off with a glass of cold orange juice and a strong cup of tea!