Tuna Steak Supreme
- 4 tablespoon olive oil Try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups spinach leaves washed, pateed dry, and chopped
- 2 lbs boneless skinless tuna steaks
- Salt to tast
- Black pepper to taste Try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt and Five Pepper Blend
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat
- Add garlic and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach leaves and stir to coat. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over the center of the foil and lay tuna steaks on oiled surface.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle each steak with Parmesan cheese and bake 6 minutes.
- Turn each steak. Top each with a portion of the garlic, oil and spinach mixture. Bake for 5 more minutes until thoroughly cooked. Serve immediately.