Watermelon Salad with Feta and Cucumber
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 6 cups seedless 1-inch cubes watermelon from 5-lb watermelon
- 1 cup sliced quartered cucumber
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced and quartered
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese 4 oz
- In small bowl, using wire whisk, mix vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir in mint.
- In large bowl, mix watermelon, cucumber, onion and 3/4 cup of the feta cheese.
- Pour dressing over watermelon mixture; toss gently to combine.
- Sprinkle salad with remaining feta cheese. Garnish servings with additional mint, if desired.
Courtesy of Pillsbury