Cranberry Top Sirloin Roast
- 1 4-pound Certified Angus Beef® center-cut top sirloin or top sirloin roast
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 10.5 ounce jar cranberry chutney or relish
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Rub roast with garlic. Combine cranberries, parsley and lemon zest. Rub roast with mixture. Place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325ºF; roast approximately 1 1/2 hours for medium (when thermometer registers 135-140ºF) or desired doneness.
- Loosely tent roast with foil and let rest 15 minutes. Slice roast across grain. Serve with cranberry chutney.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef.