Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Click each number below to view each easy step.
Pick a nice large round sweet potato so it's slices evenly. Slice sweet potato lengthwise into about 1/4 inch slices, toast until tender and browned in spots, and top with your favorite combination of fruits, cheese, vegetables and more. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3. Get creative with your toppings, there's no wrong way to do it.
Here are a few toppings to try:
- Fried egg with Caraluzzi's Sea Salt and Five Pepper Blend
- Almond butter with sliced banana, pecans and maple syrup
- Sliced avocado with Caraluzzi's Sea Salt and Five Pepper Blend (pictured)
- Hummus with sliced cucumbers
- Brie, walnuts, and a drizzle of honey
- Raspberry jam, peanut butter, banana and chia seeds (pictured)
Other Great Sweet Potato Recipes
The versatile sweet potato can be cooked up and served so many different ways. Serve it up cold in a summer salad or mash 'em up for a hearty side dish. Check out some of our favorite recipes below.